WordPress themes can be limited in options and layouts, your demands and ideas are not. Sometimes you need a simple change in your header or footer which can’t be done without coding. From now, things are about to change forever.
Visual Composer Premium offers you Header, Footer, and Sidebar editors to create your own unique templates. Create an unlimited number of headers and footers and use them on your website. Control the placement and attributes of your headers the way you deserve it.
Creating a new header with Visual Composer is a piece of cake. You will have a well familiar Visual Composer editor to build your custom header, footer or sidebar in minutes (or even seconds.)
Create new header, footer, or sidebar
- In WordPress admin panel navigate to Visual Composer Settings and select what you want to create
- Add new template
- Give a name for your new template
- Use content elements and templates to create your headers, footers, and sidebars
- Save your template
Note: You can create an unlimited number of templates.
Apply Header, Footer, Sidebar Templates
Once you have your templates ready, it is time to give them a try in your brand new website. To add a header, footer, or sidebar navigate to your page (or create a new one.)
Note: Make sure to select the layout that contains header, footer, or sidebar to see the drop-down option.
Set Default Header, Footer, Sidebar
We know that you have this one favorite header you use most of the time. Make it a default and forget about adding it every time you create a new page.
Set default header, footer, or sidebar
- Navigate to Header, Footer, or Sidebar in Visual Composer Settings in your WP admin panel
- Hover the template of your choice
- Click ‘Set as Default’
Headers, Footers, Sidebars from Hub Templates
Sometimes it is easier to go with a ready-to-use header, footer, and sidebar. Visual Composer Hub offers you a list of a various header, footer, and sidebar templates to use as a basis for your own creations.
Simply download header, footer, and sidebar templates from the Visual Composer Hub and add them in your Header, Footer, or Sidebar editor.
All you have to do is change the logo and specify menu source. Of course, you can go even further by changing the layout or adding more content elements – it all comes down to your needs.
Add template from Visual Composer Hub
- Navigate to Header, Footer, or Sidebar editor in Visual Composer Settings (in your WP admin panel)
- Create a new template and give it a name
- Open Visual Composer Hub and select Header, Footer or Sidebar category
- Download the template of your choice
- Open Template window and add your template
- Optional: Apply your changes
- Save header, footer, or sidebar
Your new template will appear in the list and drop-down menu in Page Layout options.
Header, Footer, and Sidebar Templates in Content Part
Visual Composer allows you to add header, footer and sidebar templates straight into the content part. Simply open Add Template window and select template of your choice. In addition, you can use Global Templates to insert your headers, footers, and sidebars into the content for quick management.