Thank you for purchasing Visual Composer Premium license – in a few minutes you will be able to enjoy premium-class features and build your WordPress website with a simple to use interface and without coding.
On checkout completion, your new license was added to your Visual Composer Account. Visual Composer Account is created automatically during the first license purchase.
Premium License Activation
- After plugin installation, select Activate Plugin or click “Go Premium” button in the Visual Composer menu. You will be redirected to the activation screen. Please note that “Go Premium” link is available since 1.10 version. If you are using older plugin version update it under the Plugins section in your WP dashboard.
- Select Premium version, agree with the Cloud terms and select Activate Premium (we also ask you to specify your industry to help us develop the right content for you).
- You will be re-directed to the Visual Composer Account.
Note: Please use your account credentials (the one that was created during the checkout).
- Select the license from the list you want to Activate.
- You will be redirected back to your WordPress site.
- Visual Composer Website Builder will now download all the extensions, elements, and templates for the plugin operation.
Note: Do not close this window while the download is in process.
- After successful download, you will be redirected to the final activation screen – that’s it.
You can now either close the activation screen and setup Settings for Visual Composer Website Builder or proceed with creating your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder and downloading Premium content from the Visual Composer Cloud.