Visual Composer allows to temporary hide elements on Frontend editor and Public. To hide elements, you can use:
In order to hide element:
- Hover element you want to hide
- Locate Hide control and enable Hide mode
Note: if you are working in Frontend editor, your element will be hidden there as well. To enable an element, use Tree View
To enable element back:
- Open Tree View and hover element;
- Hover the element and sandwich menu;
- Select Hide mode and switch it off.
To disable/enable element with Design Options, navigate to Design Options of any element and set ‘Show element’ toggle to OFF.