Advanced content elements are content elements that have a complex structure and comprehensive list of parameters available. These elements are not different from any other basic content element but may contain full or part functionality of another element.
Note: A good example of content elements is Hero Section and Feature Section. Both of these elements include Button element.
Advanced content elements offer an extra functionality on top of other options available. It allowed replacing basic elements that are inbuilt into advanced elements with the same type of elements.
Example: You can replace Basic button element presented in the Hero Section with Outline button.
To replace element within advanced elements:
- Open Edit window of advanced content element
- Navigate to child element section
- Select Replace option and wait for alternative elements to appear
- Select new element to replace previous child element
- Close the Replace menu window