First of all, congratulations on having Visual Composer Premium – after few minutes you will be able to enjoy premium-class features and build your own WordPress website.
As you already have purchased your Visual Composer Premium license you have your account ready and licenses associated with it (upon purchase, we automatically create an account for you to manage your licenses and data).
To activate Premium follow these simple steps:
- After plugin installation, select Activate Plugin or click “Go Premium” button in the Visual Composer menu. You will be redirected to the activation screen; Please note that “Go Premium” link is available since 1.10 version. If you are using older plugin version update it under the Plugins section in your WP dashboard;
- Select Premium version, agree with the Cloud terms and select Activate Premium (we also ask you to specify your industry to help us develop the right content for you);
- You will be re-directed to the Visual Composer Account.
Note: Please use your account credentials (we have created your account upon purchase).
- Select the license from the list you want to Activate;
- You will be redirected back to your WordPress site;
- Visual Composer Website Builder will now download all the extensions, elements, and templates for the plugin operation.
Note: Do not close this window while the download is in process.
- After successful download, you will be redirected to the final activation screen – that’s it.
You can now either close the activation screen and setup Settings for Visual Composer Website Builder or proceed with creating your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder and downloading Premium content from the Visual Composer Cloud.