Visual Composer Free version activation
- After installation select Activate Plugin. You will be redirected to the activation screen.
- Select Free version.
Note: It is recommended to use one e-mail address for all your Visual Composer Website Builder installations to keep your websites under one Visual Composer Account.
- Click Activate Now button to start the activation process.
- Visual Composer Website Builder will now download extensions, elements, and templates.
Note: Do not close this window while the download is in process.
- After successful download, you will be redirected to the final activation screen.
- Check your email now and click “Start using Visual Composer Website Builder” in the confirmation email from Visual Composer.
- Visual Composer Website Builder is now activated on your WordPress website.
Remember, you can upgrade your Free version to the Premium by purchasing Premium license on Visual Composer website.