Visual Composer Website Builder installation process is not different from any other WordPress plugin installation. All you need to have is your WordPress instance (How to install WordPress) with access to the admin dashboard.
Visual Composer Website Builder Installation
- Download the latest version of Visual Composer Website Builder. You will have visualcomposer.zip on your computer.
- Open your WordPress admin panel www.yoursite.com/wp-admin and log in with your admin login credentials.
- Navigate to Plugins section from the left menu.
- Select Add New in the left upper corner.
- Select Upload Plugin in the left upper corner.
- Choose to upload visualcomposer.zip from your computer and click Install Now.
- WordPress will now install Visual Composer Website Builder. After successful installation, you will see an option to activate the plugin. Your plugin is now installed.
- Select Activate Plugin to proceed with the activation process.